Nursing Home RGN - Days or Nights - £15.55 p/h + enhancements + benefits - Chard, TA20
Oracle Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of this nationally recognised Nursing Home provider.
This 47 person Nursing Home provides personal care, nursing care and specialist Dementia care for older people on a long term, convalescent and short stay basis and the home has recently been upgraded to provide a dementia friendly environment for guests.
If you are the person who….
Is a RGN/RMN who has a genuine interest in working within a Nursing Home setting.
Is able to plan, implement and supervise nursing care in your designated area of responsibility.
Is looking to be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all new residents' individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
Can take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Manager and ensure that the care is of the highest standard at all times. Is a great communicator and team player.
- Is happy to be offered the opportunity to further your career with their development programme.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required:
• Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse.
• A genuine interest in working within a caring environment.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• A team player.
• A willingness to participate in vocational training programs.
• Satisfactory police check and check against the DBS Adult first list (where applicable).
• A basic understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
• A valid NMC Pin.
Apply today and a member of the Oracle Recruitment Team will respond to your application within 2 working days.