Driver, Valeter - Exeter
Driver/Valeter - Full Time
Salary - £17,550.00 per annum
U-Drive Ltd - Exeter Branch
Established over 35 years ago, U-Drive is a family run organisation. With 15 branches and a fleet of over 1700 vehicles, U-Drive is considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
We are currently look to recruit a positive and friendly individual with a ‘Can do' attitude. Reporting into the Branch Manager you will be providing a complete and efficient driving and valeting service for the hire of rental vehicles, while providing a positive experience.
- Drive, deliver and/or collection vehicles to inter-branch or directly to customer as directed
- Ensure that the drivers' log is completed, signing in and out of branches
- Clean vehicles to U-Drive standards
- Checking vehicles at the end of hire for damage, using the appropriate system
- Reporting faults, damage or general un-roadworthiness in accordance with safety regulations and Company processes
- Completing the Pre-Rental Vehicle Inspection for every hire
- Parking vehicles in allocated areas depending on the status of vehicle
- Showing customers to vehicles, marking damage, showing controls, discussing vehicle equipment, fuel type etc to ensure the understanding of the vehicle and customer parking allocations
Team members must:
- Be an experienced driver
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
- Able to work well in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Honest and trustworthy
- Friendly and polite with a willingness to help others
- Have a full clean UK driving licence
- Have a positive, ‘Can do' attitude
- Be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
What can we offer you?
We offer all team members full training and free uniform. Additional benefits include access to Company Pension Scheme, Recommend a Friend Scheme and excellent career prospects for the right candidate.