Administrator - FTSE100 Company - GBP17-20k - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join a prestigious FTSE 100 Engineering company based out of one of their sites in Bristol. Supporting the Divisional Project Manager this varied and challenging role will offer valuable experience of working for a FTSE 100 global organisation.
Administrator - This varied administrator role will be to provide effective and efficient administrative and systems support to the Project Team, and assist with achieving the project's goals and objectives.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Deliver service excellence, customer care and display strong customer service ethos.
- Manage expenses, travel arrangements, meetings arrangements and messages for team members.
- Maintaining the appropriate supply of stationery and office equipment.
- Maintain databases and specifications, including collating and distributing meeting minutes
- Processing of requisitions and invoices for a variety of team members
- Collect, collate and analyse project metrics, data and report back on key information.
- Comply with organisational procedures and project requirements.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues on different sites
- Continuously seek to identify ways to improve office systems and practices, challenging current practice and suggesting a better way.
In order to be considered you will ideally:
- A desire to work in a busy and complex office environment
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A 'can do' attitude, enthusiastic and confident.
- Experience of liaising directly with employees at all levels within the workplace.
- Excellent personal organisation: experience of managing own time and activities in such a way as to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and to the required level of quality.
- Conscientious with attention to detail: experience of ensuring that actions/activities take place in order, and tasks are correctly completed; spotting data errors and correcting them before they become an issue; checking own work; using initiative.
- Providing high quality administration: recognises that quality of administration is the backbone of effective operations.
- Evidence of having taking pride in the quality of service provided to customers.
- Practical experience gained in an administration role within a busy environment
- Use of office software to an intermediary level ie carrying out mail merges using Word; graphs and charts using Excel and simple presentations in PowerPoint.
- Capable of grasping the operations of software and capable of understanding the structure of basic reports.
- Experience of Outlook.
In return my client looks to offer a competitive salary, substantial company benefits and the opportunity to gain experience working for FTSE100 global organisation.
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.