Social Care Worker
If you are seeking, a new role in 2017 then talk to the friendly team at Care Wyvern and get yourself something that is much more than just a job.
Helping people to live as they wish is an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling career where no two days are the same. If you have compassion and commitment, then working as a Social Care Professional for Care Wyvern offers a wonderful chance to assist others in your community.
Care Wyvern provides Full training and career development, including Social care Diplomas, supporting you to make the most of your career in care
You will already have more natural skills than you realise to make a great Social Care professional. The qualities we also seek are:
- Excellent communication ability
- Able to work under pressure and flexible towards change
- Able to build professional relationships
- Even tempered and patient
- Able to display empathy and warmth
- Hold a driving licence and access to a car
- Available alternate weekends
We will train you in everything you need to know, through our continuous training programme and constant support via an experienced office team and field supervisors.
- Travel time paid
- Generous tax-free mileage rate
- Mobile phone
- Training, qualifications and career development
- Work available throughout the day and at nights
- Higher wage rates for qualified staff
- Guaranteed hour contracts as well as Zero hour contracts
- Subsidised Health Care package