Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced prototype wireman to work with a market leading organisation based in North Devon, supporting with ongoing projects and new projects that are due to land. You will be working on a variety of products within the defence and aerospace industry and as a result you will have a right first time mentality.
There are both contract and permanent positions available with a view to start immediately.
The successful prototype wireman should be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills:
* Able to read technical drawings, wiring schedules & circuit diagrams to a high standard
* Have extensive knowledge of various crimp tools including daniel's, harting, amp
* Have extensive knowledge of wire types & gauges
* Able to solder from PCB level through to large gauge wire with different solder types
* Skilled in various connector types ie d' type, military spec, commercial
* Able to manufacture through plated PCB assembly's
* Able to use adhesives, sealants & greases as part of the manufacturing process
* IPC 610/620 or any ESA soldering or crimping certificates would be desirable
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly to (see below) or call (see below). This is an exciting position and interviews will be taking place this week with a view to start immediately.
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
* Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
* First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
* Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
* IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
* Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
* Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.