Medipak has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join the team in Bridgwater. The role is a full time, contract basis position covering maternity leave. We are offering the ideal candidate a competitive salary.
Medipak is a small but busy thermoforming company based in Bridgwater. The Company manufactures plastic trays predominately for the food industry including some of the larger supermarkets and are currently looking to recruit a new Receptionist to join the small office team.
The current Receptionist is looking to embark on maternity leave on the 28th July so we are looking to fill the role as quickly as possible in order to provide sufficient training.
The main duties of the Receptionist role are as follows:
The role itself is very varied and has many different aspects:
- General receptionist duties such as answering the phone and greeting customers face to face whilst maintaining the professional image of the company.
- The daily checking of production paperwork to ensure our high BRC standards are maintained.
- Producing daily efficiency reports for management to see how production is running.
- Managing some of our key customer accounts by communicating with buyers.
- General order processing, amendments and transport organisation to ensure customers receive goods in a timely manner.
- Managing the health and safety of the company by ensuring all relevant paperwork is up to date, services are being carried out, and completing visual checklists.
- Helping to manage the companies HR requirements by note taking at meetings, writing contracts, job adverts, and disciplinary letters and completing inductions.
The ideal Receptionist should have the following skills and qualifications:
We are looking for someone ideally with receptionist experience, who is punctual, professional and communicates well both written and verbally. Health and safety, or HR experience would be preferable, but not a necessity for the role if the applicant is willing to learn. Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel are a must for the role.
The normal working hours are Monday- Friday, 8.00-17.00 (extra hours may be required during busy periods or to cover workloads) with an hour lunch break (unpaid).
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Receptionist role, please click ‘Apply’ today.