Operational Analyst - Access & Security
KPMG is recruiting for an Operations Analyst to support the Digital operations team with Access and security configuration, by becoming integral to the team in the day to day running for Digital Operations, including ability to support incident change and problem management, business Switches and reporting.
- Engagement across a range of disciplines including service management, change & release management, incident & problem management, capacity, risk & continuity management
- Understanding and management of business and service impacts associated with delivery of programme deliverables
- Production of accurate and timely Operational MI
- Assisting operations, risk, internal suppliers and IT service support within Digital Banking
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels with the key Digital stakeholder business units including Telephony, Sales & Marketing and Group Operations
- Represent the Digital Banking business during live service incidents, providing a vital link and communication between the IT Service Delivery and support functions and key business stakeholders
- Work closely with the key stakeholder business units to identify issues and incidents and progress to resolution via IT Service Delivery & Support, Build & Change functions
- The suitable candidate will have experience in Retail Banking
- Experience working in a Digital team with an understanding of the concepts behind Internet Banking.
- The candidate will also need to have ITIL Service Management & Support experience.
- Strong Excel and data analytical skills