Equipment Engineeer - SemiConductors
Job Title: Equipment Engineer
Company: Global Supplier of Advanced Materials
Location: Cardiff, South Wales
Salary: GBP25k to GBP30k per annum plus 40% shift allowance
Equipment Engineer: To provide support to production by managing the various systems in terms of, breakdown, maintenance, planned preventative maintenance, record keeping and performance. To enact timely fault finding repairs to manufacturing systems and ensure continuous improvement by identifying and implementing lasting solutions to production problems. Experience of semiconductor maintenance is preferred but not essential. Competence with general engineering principles, practise and theory should be key attributes.
Your new role:
- The day-to-day maintenance of manufacturing systems and ancillary plant support systems.
- Maximising the uptime of all equipment necessary for production.
- Continual Improvement of reliability and performance of systems and equipment.
- Proactive involvement in the support of MOVPE process improvement and problem solving programmes.
- To pursue personal objectives decided at appraisal and progress improvement projects in line with company objectives.
- Adhering to all internal safety, HR, environmental and quality guidelines & procedures.
- To provide site wide engineering and maintenance support to be carried out on manufacturing systems.
- To provide medium and long term planned preventative maintenance function and record keeping.
- To act as the Competent Person in all activities carried out in the area for which you are responsible
- To monitor equipment performance and identify problems, establish and implement lasting solutions to those problems.
HNC/HND or higher in an engineering discipline
Alternating shift pattern of 4 on/4 off
2 shifts 6.00 am > 6.15 pm
2 shifts 6.00 pm > 06.15 am
4 shifts off
How to Apply:
Send me a copy of your CV and I will call you back to discuss this role and your situation