Complex Care Support Worker Home Care
We are seeking experienced Support Workers to support a package of care in the Bournemouth area. You will be working evening shifts, 16:30 to 23:00, with Monday to Sunday shifts available. You will be integrated into a 2 week rolling rota with a team of healthcare professionals in order to fully support this client.
We ask that you have gained experience or are willing to work towards obtaining the skills in any the following areas:
- PEG Medication Administration
The Personal Assistant / Complex Care Job Role:
Daily tasks include medication administration via PEG, as well as assistance with personal hygiene and general support to enable this lady to live her life the way she chooses.
Our person centred service is designed to enable individuals to work and engage with their local community, enabling them to maximise their independence and live fulfilling lives.
You will have access to comprehensive training, 24 hour support and in order to ensure that you always have enough work you will be employed on a permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours.
Due to the nature of this role, access to your own transport is essential. You will also be required to hold a full driving license as you will be making use of the client's specially adapted car.
Working in this Support Worker role, can offer you:
- Excellent salary up to GBP12.61 per hour, paid weekly and on time!
- Client-specific induction and training
- Agreed mileage and travel expenses for some clients
- Free uniform and criminal record (DBS) check
- Free ongoing training and development through our work credits scheme
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download timesheets and receive payslips
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to GBP500 per successful referral
To apply for this complex care role, you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care at home role
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability and for all employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Full driving license.
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.