Female Complex Care Home Care Assistant
Female Carer Vacancy in Warminster - Care at Home
We are looking for enthusiastic and genuinely caring female home carers to join our Complex Care team working long days or waking nights for a client in the Warminster area of Wiltshire.
You will be providing essential care and support to a woman with Dementia, who requires support in day to day tasks such as cleaning and trips to local attractions.
Our person-centred approach means that every client receives a personalised care plan delivered by our experienced team to reflect their exact needs. Your role will be to support the wellbeing of the individuals in your care, enabling them to get the most out of their daily life.
We are looking for an experienced Home Carer or Healthcare Assistant who:
- Is committed to the caring profession
- Is reliable and dependable
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has good record keeping skills
- Is able to work autonomously
You will have access to comprehensive training and 24-hour support to ensure you continue to grow and develop your skills. It's important that you work in a sensitive and professional manner with both our client and their family group.
As a part of our Bath/Bristol complex care team - it is essential that you are willing to travel to branch for interview and induction.
Benefits of working with the Newcross Complex Care Team:
- Excellent salary, paid weekly plus night, weekend and bank holiday enhancements
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours that suit you
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned as you work
- Client-specific induction and shadow shift if required
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to GBP500 per successful referral
- One to one relationship with a local service manager based in Bristol
- 24/7 service from dedicated Central Support team
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Upon joining, you'll receive a full in-house induction as well as an introduction to the client you will be supporting, their needs and care plan. You'll receive any training necessary to top up your skills, including a shadow shift if required.
To apply for this role, you will need to have:
- The ability to prove your right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a complex care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Access to your own vehicle
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.