Female Dementia Complex Care Home Care
Female Dementia Care at Home Job in Highbridge
We are looking for an enthusiastic and genuinely caring Female Care at Home Assistant to join our Bristol team, supporting a lady living with Dementia in the Highbridge area. Shifts are from 9:30 to 11:30, 7 days a week.
Our person-centred approach means that every client receives a personalised care plan delivered by our team of experienced home carers, healthcare assistants and nurses. You will be working alongside another healthcare professional to deliver the highest standard of personal care to this lady. You will need to have a practical moving and handling certificate due to hoisting requirements.
We are looking for an experienced Home Carer or Healthcare Assistant who:
- Is committed to the caring profession
- Is reliable and dependable
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has good record keeping skills
- Is able to work autonomously
- Is committed to professional development
- Has access to their own vehicle (desirable)
You will be an integral part of supporting the wellbeing of our client and enabling them to get the most out of their daily life. You will have access to comprehensive training and 24-hour support to ensure you continue to grow and develop your skills. It's important that you work in a sensitive and professional manner with both our client and their family group.
Within this role, we can offer you:
- Up to GBP12.86/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free uniform upon joining
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Client-specific induction and shadow shift if required
- Ongoing training and development available FREE through our work credits scheme
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to GBP500 per successful referral
Upon joining, you'll receive a full in-house induction as well as an introduction to the client you will be supporting, their needs and care plan. You'll receive any training necessary to top up your skills, including a shadow shift if required.
In order to be considered for this caring role, you will need to have:
- The ability to prove your right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a complex care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.