Project Manager, Bristol
Up to GBP45,000
An experienced Project Manager to join a growing SaaS business based in Bristol. The successful candidate must be responsible, proactive, dedicated and comfortable owning projects.
You will work with a dynamic, growing, friendly team of Senior Implementation Consultants and Account Managers to create positive and constructive relationships with customers across the UK, exceeding their expectations in the delivery of our services and software.
- Planning and running implementation projects.
- Regular contact with customers to progress implementation, working closely with your development and sales colleagues.
- Solving complex issues and challenges as they arise, liaising with the product owners and senior implementation colleagues.
- Coordinating resources to meet project goals on time and on-budget.
- Delivering consultancy activities that include leading workshops, advising on best process, supporting data migrations, etc.
- Business Process Reviews.
- Previous background of working in a Higher Education sector - highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational skills; pro-active, responsive.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Broad knowledge of administration systems, platforms and HE.
- Business Analysis, Project management.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please contact Natalia.