Tyre Technician / Fitter
Protyre have an excellent opportunity available for a Tyre Technician / Fitter at their new centre in Nailsea.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employs over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With 108 centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres, with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits. As a national company Protyre retains a reputation within the local community for great service.
The Role of Commercial Tyre Technician / Fitter
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
In both roles you will be expected to:
• Be competent in tyre fitting on a variety of vehicles.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• You will be an all- rounder with tyre fitting experience.
• Exhaust, Batteries and wheel alignment experience an advantage.
• Full Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
For the role of Tyre Technician / Fitter, you will work an average of 45 hours per week on a rota basis and there is a good salary package with bonus on offer.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyre, fitter, technician, mechanic, repair, maintenance, vehicle,
Apply for Tyre Technician / Fitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly