Customer Services Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you experienced in Customer Services and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor is now recruiting and looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join our team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Customer Service Advisor, you will champion and deliver Customer Service Excellence to new and existing customers. Duties include:
- Answer, log and resolve all inbound enquiries to the depot in a timely and professional manner
- Initiate, maintain and review all customer data on the appropriate systems ensuring customer requests are communicated effectively within the depot.
- Promote national and local Viridor services to new and existing customers
- Submit quotations and draw up contracts using pre-defined depot pricing matrix
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Good track record of customer services or related activities within a multi-site, high speed environment.
- Previous experience in a similar Administration role or environment
- Good written, oral/telephone and numerate skills
In return for your hard work as an Customer Service Advisor, we can offer a salary of £18,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Customer Service Advisor, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 7th August 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.