Sales Negotiator - South East
Location: South/South West
Contract Type: Permanent / Full Time
Basic Salary: £30,000 + Commission
About the role
As the Field Resales Consultant you will be expected to achieve instructions and sales in line with monthly and quarterly targets on 26 developments within designated geographical area, obtaining the maximum price for every sale. The number of developments you will be responsible for will increase over time.
• Undertake apartment appraisals and viewings where required
• Assist with key handover where necessary, taking the apartment and main entrance keys from the vendor
• Work with the Head Office Sales Consultants where necessary to ensure all offers are progressed through to completion and that regular contact with agents and solicitors is maintained throughout the entire sales chain and appropriate details are entered onto the sales system
• Maintain up to date and accurate information on the computerised sales system including contact details and records of viewings from potential purchasers
• Maintain telephone contact with prospects on the sales system, where necessary ensuring that all viewings are followed up with the prospect and vendors are updated on each viewing
• Advise customers of the additional services available to vendors and purchasers; such as conveyancing, removals, PX and refurbishment
• Make recommendations to the Head of Business for improving instruction levels and sales performance.
• Demonstrable experience of successful selling within an estate agency or letting agency environment and/or within property sales.
• Experience of developing and following up leads and enquiries within timescales.
• Knowledge of the conveyancing process.
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Tenacious and results driven, able to use own initiative, think outside the box, multitask and work to multiple deadlines.
• Customer relationship and Customer Service focussed, empathetic, patient and understanding of differing needs and priorities of others.
This role will involve a significant amount of travel with some overnight stays.
Benefits include: mobile phone, laptop, company car, company sick pay, generous holiday allowance, refer a friend scheme, life assurance.
Closing date: 7 August 2017
Interviews: 10 August 2017
Apply for Sales Negotiator - South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly