Client Support Advisor
Client Support Advisor
My client are an innovative, technology based, document management consultancy that provide a range of document control systems to their clients in the NHS and Local Government and commercial organisations.
They are currently working with 360 Resourcing Solutions to recruit a Client Support Advisor to join them at their Offices near Taunton. Basic salary; £20,837 plus benefits and structured career development.
Reporting to the Client Support Manager, you will be part of an exciting new team responsible for supporting clients in modifications and updates needed to documents managed by the company on the client’s behalf.
The Client Support Advisor will be trained to understand the Document Management Industry and you will be part of the Technical Operations team involved in all aspects of customer support.
The Client Support Advisor will be responsible for the following;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with a defined set of customers
- Being the “go to” person your customer will contact for anything relating to their use of our Client’s software
- Understanding and promoting the use of the software and identifying additional areas of opportunity where our services can further assist our customers
- Interpreting customer requests and working with internal support teams to satisfy each request
- Providing quotations or taking orders for bespoke mailings and products
- Ensuring all CRM data is accurate and regularly maintained
- Working within defined escalation procedures
The successful Client Support Advisor must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of dealing with “front line” customer queries
- Experience of working within a telephone based customer service environment
- Experience with face-to-face customer care is desirable
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grade ‘C’ or equivalent, including English & Maths
- Relevant working knowledge of standard office software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
In return our client offers a starting salary of £20,837 and a generous benefits package which includes salary increases with development, Non-Contributory Pension and a Healthcare package. This is a Company that really looks after their people and the Client Support Advisor will have clear career development ladders in place.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.
Apply for Client Support Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly