Reception / Administration
My client based in Caerphilly is looking for an Reception /Admin Assistant to join their team. The role will involve providing a full range of general administrative support to the team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to use their existing office skills in a role with a range of duties providing effective support.
- Reception-Answering external calls in a professional and timely manner, transferring to the relevant personnel or taking messages when not available
- Distribute internal mail where necessary and process all outgoing mail daily
- Maintain control of and update smart sheets, setting and actioning all reminders, chasing personnel and following through to resolution
- Health & Safety Monitoring - ensuring weekly, monthly and annual checks are carried out - updating Excel spreadsheet and smart sheets accordingly
- Data Entry
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion in a timely manner
- Excellent organisation skills
Company offer a fantastic working environment within a vibrant office culture. They aim to achieve extremely high customer satisfaction from Reception through to operations.
They offer good benefits and the chance to progress and grow within the business.