Accounts Payable Assistant (8-9 Months)
Looking for entry level roles within Accounts?
Are you highly numerate?
No experience required!
Sanderson Recruitment are currently supporting a leading international organisation based in central Bristol who are looking to appoint an Accounts Payable Assistant for an 8-9 month fixed term contract.
The purpose of this vacancy is to support the Accounts Payable team with a current implementation project.
Main responsibilities include:
- Data entry of invoices onto the general ledger
- Process and manage BACS payment runs
- Liaise with a variety of senior stake holders across the business
- Assist with supplier queries
- Support with administrative duties and ad hoc task when required
To be considered for this vacancy it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent (AAT qualification is highly desirable)
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment and meet strict deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (especially Excel)
- Flexible attitude towards work and excellent attention to detail