Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Technician to join our team in Broadpath, working 45 hours a week.
The Maintenance Technician Role
The Maintenance Technician will undertake routine and non-routine maintenance services on behalf of operational Clients, adhering to statutory legislation, environmental obligations, company procedures and commercial objectives. This will involve:
- To undertake safe and effective routine and non-routine maintenance services on behalf of operational Clients on gas collection systems, leachate collection and pumping systems, and environmental monitoring networks within agreed cost, time and quality parameters.
- To operate specialist plant and equipment in undertaking maintenance and repair services.
- To maintain accurate records for the production of Construction Quality Assurance documentation and to work in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate information on the status and progress of maintenance and repair work.
- Upkeep of all tools, plant and equipment used in maintenance and repair services.
- To participate in a call out rota to provide emergency repair work.
The Ideal Maintenance Technician
- Full driving licence
- Hold a current and relevant qualification to undertake electrofusion and butt fusion welding
- Qualified dumper and tracked excavator operator
- Trained and competent to undertake confined space work
- Breathing apparatus trained
- Experience in landfill engineering, including LFG and leachate management infrastructure
- Experience of asset management planning using CMMS / SCADA to monitor and optimise asset performance
In return for your hard work as our Maintenance Technician, you will receive a competitive salary of between £23,000 and £30,000 per annum as well as an attractive benefits package, working for a company that strives to be socially, economically and environmentally different.
If you have the skills and experience to become our Maintenance Technician, we want to hear from you! Click APPLY!
Closing Date: 11th September 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.