5 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Commercial Manager looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to join the team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours a week.
The Commercial Manager Role
The Commercial Manager is responsible for working with the team to achieve profitable targets against budget and to increase Viridor market share. Your responsibilities include:
- To secure profitable long term contracted new business within authorised price matrices.
- To identify and make effective sales calls within the designated market territory.
- To identify and maintain a customer prospect database in a format agreed by, and accessible to company management, including a diarised approach to contract renewal intelligence.
- To work towards Company and Group business goals.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner in order to maintain and communicate the brand image, core values and identity of Viridor.
- To provide accurate reports as required, in line with line management and Company requirements
- To ensure constant liaison with Viridor Depots on maintaining good customer relations and a high standard of service.
- Work closely with the operational facilities to ensure all client expectations are adhered too.
- Working closely with Sales Manager on all tender opportunities.
The Ideal Commercial Manager
- Knowledge of the waste and recycling market and waste production
- Good knowledge of geographical area.
- Have and maintain at all times a good understanding of the market influence factors, competitor knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of commodity sales
- Experience Working with legal teams on commercial processes
In return for your hard work as our Commercial Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of £35000 - £40000 as well as an attractive benefits package, working for a company that strives to be socially, economically and environmentally different.
If you have the skills and experience to become our Commercial Manager, we want to hear from you! Click APPLY.
Closing Date: 18th September 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.