Fire Risk Assessment Administrator
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
Administrator - Fire Risk Assessment Team
Division: R&V Team
Job type: Temporary
Pay rate: GBP9.04 paye per hour plus Holiday pay or GBP10.64 umbrella per hour
Start date: Tuesday 29th August 2017
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday working 9.00am to 5.00pm
Duration of contract: Up to the end of September and likely to be extended (6 to 9 weeks and maybe longer)
We are looking for a temporary Administrator to work with our client based in Exeter on a temp contract ASAP.
Any experience in Asset Management / Property or General Compliance / Fire Risk Assessment / Housing is advantageous but not a deal breaker - we just need a really strong administrator as a MUST.
- Administrative support for our Fire Risk Assessment & Water Hygiene teams
- Co-ordinating pre-survey information
- Managing the team mail box
- Maintaining in house systems
- Data Entry tasks on inhouse system
- Managing the mail - prepping/sending out letters
- Providing high level customer service
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets.
- Previous experience of data entry/using in house data management systems
- Good attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.