2 days left
- Part Time
Salary: Up to £8.29per hour* (22.5 hrs per wk)
Region: Mendip Area
Job Type: Permanent
Vacancy Group: Residential Services
We are currently looking for passionate and creative individuals to join our well established team here at Somerset Care.
Our Activities Co-ordinators are a fundamental part of our staff team creating a fun filled environment for our customers ensuring that they continue to participate in activities they love. You will need to be out-going with a creative flair ensuring that you build a strong rapport with the customers identifying their likes and dislikes, tailor making individual activity programmes to suit their interests.
You must be passionate about enhancing older peoples quality of life through various avenues including activities, events and excursions. If you have the ability to use your own initiative to create new ways of ensuring customers happiness we want to hear from you!
You will possess good communication skills and the ability to work as part of team. As part of your role you will be required to work alternate weekends.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
- Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
- Structured career path and progression opportunities
- An employer contribution pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
- Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team by clicking the apply button for details.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.