Registered Manager - Stable Independent Fostering Agency
An established, highly successful and 'outstanding' rated Independent Fostering Agency is currently looking for a Registered Manager for their South West region. This role is home based and is to support the region and staff team, including Team Managers and a wider team of Supervising Social Workers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Fostering Manager to take on an exciting role and provide professional leadership to their ethical, therapeutic and outcomes focused service.
The role is perfect for someone at the same level looking for a fresh challenge or you could be looking to take that next step up the ladder within a Fostering Service.
This organisation is highly stable and has a strong presence in the market; the culture is genuinely highly supportive and the staff team is passionate and dedicated to providing best outcomes for children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a Fostering Service, ideally within an IFA, at Team / Registered Manager level and have a positive and dynamic 'can do' attitude.
Responsibilities / requirements include
- Undertake the role of the Ofsted Registered Manager and to ensure compliance with Regulations and good practice guidelines;
- An excellent understanding of current fostering and relevant legislation;
- Provide leadership and ensure that adequate supervision is provided at all times;
- Oversee all aspects of service delivery in relation to the recruitment, assessment and supervision of foster carers;
- Support staff and foster carers to ensure a good quality service that promotes positive outcomes for looked after children;
- Good commercial knowledge
- HCPC Registered Qualified Social Worker
- Post qualification experience within fostering at a Team Manager level
- Be a driver and have access to a vehicle.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to or call / for more information about the organisation and the role.