Team Manager - Referral and Assessment - Somerset
6 days left
- Full Time
Team Manager - Referral and Assessment - Somerset - GBP41 per hour
We have vacancy in Somerset for an experienced Team Manager to run the referral and assessment team.
The position is based out of the Taunton office and will cover the surrounding area. Somerset has been working to reduce case loads and evenly spread work providing good support for managers.
In the role you will be expected to provide good supervision for your team and assistant team manager, therefore experience in a managerial role previous is required.
Benefits of the role as a Team Manager:
- Well managed team
- Admin support available
- Experienced team of social workers
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Long Term Contracts
As a Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Assisting the team manager in managing a team
- Holding supervision
- Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Quality assuring cases and practice
As a Team Manager, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for brining your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.