Nursing Home Manager
We are looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager on behalf of a Nursing Home in Caerphilly, South Wales.
The Home is part of a large, private health-care organisation and offers nursing and personal care for up to 40 service users.
We are looking for a care home experienced Registered Nurse with current Pin on the NMC register (Nursing Homes only) or S/NVQ4 in social care. You'll also either have a Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care Level 5. We are looking for leadership experience with multidisciplinary teams and conducting risk assessments.
Duties will include:
* Managing the Home's budget in accordance with financial targets
* Staff recruitment & Supervisions
* Increasing occupancy in the Home through marketing, liaising with local authorities, etc.
* To provide an effective and efficient service, ensuring quality of life for clients.
* To ensure that the Company's Policies and Procedures are implemented at all times.
The salary for this position is GBP45,000 per annum, plus a monthly bonus scheme GBP500 - GBP1000 and substantial welcome bonus.
For further details about this role, please send your CV to Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy or call (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.