- Full Time
Weighbridge Operator – Cattedown Wharves Ltd Plymouth
Cattedown Wharves Limited - A James Fisher Company. James Fisher and Sons plc is a leading provider of specialist services to the marine, oil and gas and other high assurance industries worldwide.
The business requires an experienced Weighbridge operator to work in a busy dry cargo port. Experience of operating in a port environment is desirable but training will be available to the right candidate.
- Experienced in all aspects of operating a Weighbridge, and recording and calculating inputs and outputs in particular.
- Processing and controlling significant HGV movements on to and off site, and delivering best possible service for a leading provider of animal feed and mixed aggregates.
- Good standard of general administration in a busy office environment.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Computer literate - MS Word/Excel/Outlook/Weighbridge Software.
- Previous knowledge of working in a busy Weighbridge managing stock control of dry cargo.
- Previous experience of working with dry feed and aggregates.
- Previous knowledge of shipping port operations.
- Security training.
- First Aid training.
1000 – 1800 Mon – Fri with some Saturday working necessary.
0600 – 1800 working sometimes required during busy periods.
Above national minimum wage.
CV with covering letter by clicking apply
Applications to be received no later than 1700 Friday 22 September 2017
Apply for Weighbridge Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly