The Project Administrator will assist in the timely delivery of services to our clients.
- Work as part of a dedicated team, assisting the Project Executives and supporting senior team members.
- The Project Administrator will assist in the timely delivery of services to our clients and gain an understanding of and experience in assisting international clients to manage their accounting, payroll and banking functions.
- Monitor and update project progress using BDO client portal/client email accounts on a daily basis.
- Provide client admin support and interact with clients as necessary in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in the maintenance of project controls and provide initial support to resolve any issues, including arranging for client and BDO access to portals.
- Assist in the tracking and approval of client invoices using the BDO client portal.
- Assist with the review and processing of client monthly payroll and employee expense claims.
- Assist the project executives with the build, development and testing of the BDO client portal to enhance our offering.
- Upload of invoices to client portals and assist with obtaining approval of invoices for payment
- Set up WebEx's and conference calls to potential new clients and existing clients
- Maintain awareness of risk and produce high quality documents
- Participate in ad hoc work with other teams to promote BDO and the outsourcing service stream.
- Assist with monitoring of client inboxes, escalating correspondence where needed
- Ensure timely filing and archiving of completed documents and tasks
- Other general administrative tasks
- Suggest and action process improvements and efficiencies.
- Previous Administration experience
- An interest in Accountancy (desirable)
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages