Project Manager - Financial Services - Change Function
My client a recognised and respected Wealth Management organisation, is looking to add a Project Manager to their change function.
The ideal candidate, will come form the Financial Services sector. The role is based in their offices in Bristol.
Role: Project Manager
Salary: GBP45K to GBP52K + Package
- Ideally 5 years experience as a Project Manager within Financial Services
- Prince 2 qualified, or/and proficient in project methodologies, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
- Agile methodology exposure
- Full end to end software release life cycle
- Experience of software, change and regulatory projects
threesixty selection - Management & Executive Recruitment Practice. Specialist Search & Selection in Finance, Financial Technology, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sales and Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.