- Full Time
School Name: Woodfield Primary School
School Address: Taunton Avenue, Whitleigh, Plymouth, PL5 4HW
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Salary / Grade: Grade C, 20.5 per week, 39 weeks per annum
Application Closing Date: Wednesday 27th September 12 PM noon
Executive Headteacher –Mrs Ciara Moran – Roll 183
Part time, Fixed Term Sport and PE Teaching Assistant
Salary Range: Grade C, 20.5 per week, 39 Weeks per annum
Woodfield Primary School is seeking an enthusiastic Sport and PE Teaching Assistant, to support the delivery of PE across the school.
The candidate must be passionate about working with children and developing the school’s physical activity offer. They must have the ability to promote a wide range of sports, working with all children across the 4-11 age range.
Main duties will include:
- Support the planning, delivery & assessment of Sports, P.E. and Physical Activity to classes of children
- Develop new sessions with existing school teachers.
- Support the provision of extra-curricular clubs
- Organisation of resources
- Support attendance at local sporting events
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our children. The post will require an enhanced DBS.
Further information, including an application form, is available on the
school website: www.woodfieldprimary.co.uk/community/vacancies.