Commercial Account Handler
Commercial Account Handler
Contract Type: Full Time
Remuneration: Up to GBP35,000 dependent to relevant skills and experience + Excellent Employer Benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff.
A multi-award winning business, they work hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries. They have built its business on the ethos of placing the client at its heart and providing the very best care and personal service - a core value that still remains true today.
To support their continued success and their ambitious plans for further growth they currently have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler to join their team based in Exeter.
The purpose of this role is to maintain and develop strong relationships with and acting as first point of contact to our Commercial clients;, dealing with renewals, preparing quotes, making adjustments and answering queries to provide a professional service and support to both our clients and colleagues.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills who combine strong customer handling and administration skills with a positive approach and a desire to achieve results. Experience of commercial insurance is essential, ideally gained within a broker environment.
- To act as the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their product and services
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with clients, providers and colleagues across the Group
- Respond to clients queries in a timely and accurate manner
- To provide relevant information to the sales team to ensure sales opportunities are realised
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation/correspondence
- Produce high quality correspondence, using standard templates, writing clearly, concisely and professionally
- To prioritise workload and client requests
- To log all business activity, ensuring revenue is accurately recorded and documented
Experience and skills required
- Mid net worth or commercial Insurance experience, ideally gained within a broker environment
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of working within SLA's
- Strong team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Acturis and Excel knowledge is a real advantage
- Cert CII qualified is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in the role, please click "apply"