Part Time Support Worker - 7.5 hrs, 16hrs, 20 hrs, 24 hrs
We have a great opportunity for experienced Support Workers to join a pioneering service for adults with autism near Highbridge.
As a Support Worker you will be supporting individuals with autism in a purpose built residential home in a beautiful countryside environment. You will enable and empower people to gain confidence, skills and independence, and take full advantage of the workshops, learning and leisure facilities available to them.
You will also assist with daily living tasks such as personal care, behavioural support, cooking, cleaning, shopping, and accessing the local community.
- Must have some experience and/or an understanding of autism, a passion for supporting people and a willingness to learn
- Will need your own transport (i.e. car or bike) as the location can be difficult to get to
Contract / Terms:
- 16 - 18 hours per week
- Shifts vary between earlies (7am - 2pm), lates (2pm - 10pm), and alternate weekends.
- Pay rate £7.80 - £8.20 per hour an hour
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent training and development
- Fantastic career progression
Want to apply or simply have some questions first? Get in touch! Please call Will Ellis 01727 813160 or email
Apply for Part Time Support Worker - 7.5 hrs, 16hrs, 20 hrs, 24 hrs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly