Export Account Manager
An established healthcare company are seeking an Account Manager to join their team near Bridgend, South Wales. If you have experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industries, then you may be the Manager we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As an Account Manager, you'll be responsible for managing accounts for distributors across Europe. You'll have the ability and experience to build professional relationships and liaise effectively and confidently with senior stakeholders and clients. In addition to this, you'll work closely with the business development team to further understand the market and implement continuous improvement across the company.
What skills/experience should you have?
- At least 5 years of previous account management experience with proven results
- Previous industry experience in OTC (over the counter) healthcare, Pharmaceutical, medical devices, FMCG or any industry that can be transferable over (essential)
- Account management experience in a commercially successful consumer healthcare organisation
- Knowledge around consumer marketing tactics and channels and knowledge around medical devices classes II and III food supplements, cosmetics, and natural health products (Desirable)
- Occasional travel to Europe will also be required to meet customers face to face
Who will you be working for?
As an Account Manager, you'll be joining an established company at their site in South Wales. With such a motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have previous experience in a commercial or contractual negotiation role, along with the ability to problem solve and distribute effectively, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch, today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.